Tuesday 30 October 2012

Leaving Austria :(


Leaving Austria
Austria is the best place I’ve ever been to! The cities are great. You can see modern architecture, but also a very old style and everything is full of culture.
Almost everywhere you have a great, awesome view all over the mountains! I can just say that, Austria is THE place to be! To everybody who has never been there: Visit it!
So, now I have to leave it. I was very sad and it wasn’t easy for me. All those people, who I got to know during the last months, have been very friendly to me. IN the next few weeks, I will certainly miss them. I had lots of fun and have really seen much. (In my other blog entries you could read about the what I’ve done In my time in Austria.)My time here has been one of the most interesting times of my life and I want to come back sometime for sure!
So now I can only say goodbye to my Austrian friends. I hope we’ll meet again in the near future. Thanks for accepting and integrating me in your class. Thanks for giving this brilliant time to me.
With love,
Scaffy

No comments:

Post a Comment