Thursday 10 July 2014

At the beach!!

This is the life!!!  Here I am at the most amazing beach (Playa de la Barrosa) in the province of Cádiz in the south of Spain.  The beach is so wide, the sand is so soft and the sun is so hot!  

                           

                             
All you need here is a towel, a beach umbrella, a sandwich, something to drink and lots of sun screen.  I'm lucky because I have wool to protect my body from the sun, so I don't need it! 

There is a small tower at the beach called Torre del Puerco and it dates back to the 16th century. Can you see me in the photo?!


I spend my day singing the song "Knee Deep" by Zac Brown Band:  "...only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair..."

I hope all of you are having great holidays too!


2 comments: