Thursday 13 March 2014

“Hola” from España!!!

Hola” from España!!! 

I arrived this morning at Nuestra Señora del Buen Consejo School and right away somebody went looking for Zuzanna.  Right after class she came down to get my box and she opened it as fast as she could.  It was SOOOOOOO nice to see her again and she was SOOOOOOOOO happy to see me too!  We gave each other a great big hug!!!  She gave me lots of kisses and I licked her whole face! 

I remember when I came to Spain for the first time last year:  I was so nervous and scared.  But this time I wasn’t at all because the students at Nuestra Señora del Buen Consejo are so friendly and fun to be with and I feel so at home here!

Unfortunately, next week is exam week here and Zuzanna has suggested that maybe it would be better if I didn’t go to class to meet my new friends (and see my old ones) until exams are over.  She says that the students will get too excited if I go to their class now and they won’t concentrate on their studies. 

Oh, well.  I’m going to have a siesta now because I’m exhausted after all the travelling and all the excitement!  Siestas are one of my favourite things about Spain!
Hasta mañana, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment