Thursday 6 March 2014

On the way to Spain!

I was spending some quiet weeks with the students of the Petrinum in Austria when Helene told me it was time to say goodbye and to get into the postbox again. Oh man, I just didn't feel like leaving and - most of all - didn't want to spend another couple of days in that tight, dark and uncomfortable box being tossed around not knowing where exactly I was.
But then the students and Helene promised me that I would come back to Austria to see them again and that the pupils in Spain were already waiting for me. That reminded me of all those lovely pupils I got to know in Madrid last year, their beautiful city and all that lovely food. Would I get to eat paella again?  Finally, with all those great memories on my mind, I jumped into the box and off it went. See you again, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment