Monday 3 December 2012

A weekend with Mary!

Hi everyone! This weekend I went with Mary to Toledo the capital of Castilla-La Mancha. 



 It is a beautiful city full of history in which I learnt a lot but I ended very tired because we walked a lot.  We had a great time!
Now I´ll tell you some of the of the monuments and places we visited: the doors of new hinge and  sun, the Mosque of Christ the Light, Old St. Domingo church (where El Greco is buried), the Monastery of St. Juan of Kings, Zocodover Square…and many other places!
Then we went to a neighbouring village called Bargas to visit some friends of Mary's and  we really hit it off.  Everyone wanted to play with me but I was very tired so I preferred to take a nap. Then I saw the match ``Atlético de Madrid-Real Madrid´´ in which``Real Madrid´´ won 2-0!
On Sunday I relaxed after a long day and Mary did her homework. We prepared for a new day of school.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment