Thursday 28 February 2013

Scaffy Raps! 

w/Hassan and Gurmeet

Hello my friends! how is it going? did you know that I finally got a chance to make a new album! it's called ‘’Scaffy in da house’’ and it will be released in 2014! are you excited? well i am! thanks to these two fellas i am here in the studio !

Here is another view of me singing for the new album! you, my friends, are going to love it!



Here i am editing my voice and making it better with autotune hehe ;) just kidding, everybody loves my original **bleats**!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scaffy,
    I'm really interested in the album and I think it's going to be great. I haven't heard you singing yet but I think you'll do your best. I wish you good luck and I hope that the people are nice to you!
    :3
    greetings Bernhard

    ReplyDelete