Friday 3 August 2012

An Irish breakfast

Today I woke up at 8 o’ clock. I like Irish food but there are also some things I don’t like. In the picture you can see my breakfast. 

I had a fried egg, it’s one of my favourite foods. I love cocoa. If there’s no cocoa at home I also drink tea. I only like black tea with milk, it tastes very delicious. Orange juice is something I don’t like very much but sometimes it’s also good if it is made freshly pressed. In the picture you can also see my favourite vegetables: tomatoes, I love them. I like eating bread and toast. Something I hate are ham and sausages, I hate it because I’m a vegetarian. A traditional Irish breakfast consists of fried egg, sausages, ham, fried potatoes or hash browns and black and white pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment