Saturday 11 August 2012

Welcome to Austria!

Today I flew from Ireland to Austria, it was a sad but also an exciting day. First I had to say goodbye to all my friends at home.
But the excitement started when we were on our way to the airport. It was so cool because I had never flown before. The take off was the greatest. First I got a little stomach ache but then it went away. I sat near the window because I wanted to get a great view during the flight and  Helene told me some cool facts about flying. I really liked it and I’m looking forward to the next flight. We landed in Linz-Hörsching, but I don’t really like this airport because it’s not really big, not as big as the airport in Limerick. But the city is much better, because when we came home and  unpacked our clothes Helene showed me Linz, and it was really cool. There is the Mariendom, the Landstraße, the Ars Electronica Center, the Lentos and the Pöstlingberg. After our first walk through the town we found a little restaurant where Helene had Gulasch and a beer and I had a little Wiener Schnitzel with a coke. When we came home again I instantly fell asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment