Thursday 17 October 2013

MY DAY WITH MAGDALENA AND JULIA


 My day with them was so great! At first, we went to Magdalena's home by bus. There we ate typical Austrian food calles „Schnitzerl“.- No, sorry. I didn`t eat it, because it`s meat. I only ate the salad and the potatoes. It tasted great! After it we had a desert called „Gugelhupf“. I laughed about the name, I think it`s a funny one. „Gugelhuupf“ is a sort of cake. It also tasted very good. 


 
 

 After it, we watched a little bit TV - „How I Met Your Mother“. I think, that I really like it. Then we went or a walk. We made a lot of photos of us in the nature. After that, we went to Magdalena`s home again. There I sat on a cat! The cat`s called „Emily“. She`s really nice and now one of my best friends! Julia and Magdalena are almost neighbours, so we went to Julia`s home. There I saw Julia`s five-year-old brother Alexander. He`s really nice and he played with me. Then we went to Julias`s pets – The rabbits. Their names are „Dobby and Bambi“. Dobby`s a boy and Bambi`s a girl. They`re among my best friends now, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment