Tuesday 20 November 2012

Furry Friends

Last night Mar took me home and we had a great time together doing lots of things. 

                              

She made a picnic in her room and the other animals were invited.  We ate typical Spanish food like "serrano ham" and "manchego cheese".  I loved them and I told her that I will be glad to take some with me when I leave Spain. 

                        


 I made new friends like Theodor, her squirrel.  


                          


And a very special friend called Sheepy.   We really liked each other.  I met Mar's family and they liked me a lot.  They kept saying I was so cute!

Bye for now!



2 comments:

  1. Hey Scaffy!
    I see you have found new friends like the cute Theodor in Spain.
    Are there many intersting things in spain and are the kids nice to you? :P
    I wish you good luck and hope you can visit all the other classmates.
    I miss you so much,
    greetings Bernhard ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now Scaffy is not in Spain and we miss him a lot ,and the pour Theodor is very sad because the get very good friend when Scaffy stayed at my house . Hope Scaffy is having a good time in the new school. Thanks for your coment .
    Mar :)

    ReplyDelete