Friday 16 November 2012

The SCAFenger Hunt


I had so much fun at school today!  The kids in my class are just great!  They're so friendly and always so happy.  After just one week I feel as if I've known them forever.  

                         

Guess what we did in English class!  We did an Internet SCAFenger Hunt!  (I had always thought it was a scavenger hunt, but I guess I was wrong.).  It was all about Ireland, so for me it was really easy.  When Zuzanna wasn't looking I helped my friends with the answers! 

                     

While everybody was working I opened up the chocolates, biscuits and cake that I had brought from Linz and passed them around to all my friends.  They said they were delicious and they said thank you about a hundred times.  What a great idea it was to bring something for them!  I'm so glad my friends at the Petrinum helped me choose what to bring.  


                    

Then Beatriz, another English teacher, came into the computer room and was so surprised to see the party we were having.  She tried some Linzer Torte and loved it.  The reason why I've got such a big smile in the photo with Beatriz is because she told me that she was going to take me to her Kindergarten class and introduce me to Cheeky Monkey!  A furry friend!  I can't wait!

This weekend I'm going to Olivia's house.  I'll tell you all about it on Monday!

Bye,
Scaffy 



2 comments:

  1. hey,
    ohhhh it makes me happy if you think that the treats from Linz are very delicious!
    In my opinion the Linzer Torte is de best pie in world!*-*
    Enjoy ur days...! :)

    Linda:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Linzer Torte that you sent us was delicious.All enjoyed with your details and Scaffy has spent some wonderful days in Spain,we will really miss him!
    Kisses from Spain.
    María.

    ReplyDelete