Tuesday 11 September 2012

Getting to know 4c

Hi, it’s Scaffy again.
Today is my first time in class 4c. Their teacher, Miss. Payreder, took me along with her. At five to eight I got to know all the very nice pupils of the class. They were very surprised when they saw me the first time. They knew that I was tiny and that I was an Irish exchange student, but they were still so surprised when they saw me. On this day they had one Maths lesson and three English lessons. The day was very funny and they all like me very much. I’m so looking forward to the next two months in Austria. It’s a very cool country. The weather was good today. In their class it’s always very hot because the sun shines into the class all the time. In fact it was a very nice day with very nice people.

No comments:

Post a Comment